Business Intelligence Analyst/ Developer
Irving, TX | Direct Hire
Our ideal candidates are team players who are experienced and solid technically, as well as very capable of holding their own in leading projects with both business and IT executives. If you have experience with implementing management reports, dashboards, and analytic solutions using SQL Reporting Services, Excel, or SharePoint, we want you on our team!
- 2+ years of consulting experience
- 2+ years IBM Cognos experience
- Experienced with Framework Manager modeling and development
- Experience installing and upgrading Cognos environments
- Experience with IBM Cognos administration, security, etc.
- Solid understanding of data warehousing concepts
- Ability to develop/work in a variety of Cognos Studios (Report Studio, Event Studio, Workspace Advanced, etc.)
- Microsoft SQL Server experience including SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
- Familiar with PowerPlay and OLAP (cubes).
- Experience building applications in TM1
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Strong SQL report knowledge – or – strong Crystal report knowledge
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies and work in a team environment
- Open to working from a home office for remote assignments
- Ability to travel