Jeffersonville, IN | Contract To Hire
As a Business Analyst, you will lead and serve a dynamic team in an Agile environment.
- Helping to establish a strong purpose and sense of urgency within the team.
- Working to create requirements, eliciting both implicit and explicit requirements from the Business and various stakeholders
- Assisting to prioritize work and determining acceptance criteria for a development team
- Contributing to the Vision, Roadmap, and Program Backlog with your experience and insights
- Leading the release process for products the team develops
- Working in a consultative manner to assist in deriving solutions for problems that arise
- Own the SDLC for the product assigned
- Own carrying the vision/strategy of the Product to the SDLC team
- Own the lifecycle of all requirements from ideation to post Production
- Matrix manage the SDLC team members working to fulfill those requirements
- Own the role as communications liaison between the technical teams and the Product Manager
- Listening and applying the priorities of the work around you in an appropriate manner to guide the team in the right direction
- Maintaining alignment between the Product Management, Program Management, the Development Teams, Quality Assurance and Customer Service
- Being available to the whole Agile team (business and IT), working hand-in-hand with them on a daily basis.
- Assisting in evolving team process and driving continuous improvement. Doing this through continuously seeking out and applying feedback.
- Troubleshooting and identifying gaps with existing systems/processes such as, but not limited to, manual processes that can easily be automated, lack of appropriate tracking systems, security risks and vulnerabilities
- Identifying dependencies between your team and other teams.
- Creating the appropriate documentation to support current and future development
- Maintaining documentation related to project progress and compliance reporting
- Serving as an expert for the compliance teams as needed
- Creating process flows, prototypes and annotated wireframes
- A holder of a Bachelor’ s degree
- Have at least 7-10 years of Business Analyst, Product Owner, or similar experience interfacing between a business and a development group.
- An Analytical and Innovative thinker
- Proficient and have demonstrable Leadership and Teamwork skills
- Proficient and have demonstrable communication, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Perform with commitment, accountability, transparency, integrity and partnership
- Have a familiarity with agile, waterfall and mixed methodologies and best practices
- Proficient in various office software products
- Be able to travel infrequently up to 25% of the time overnight
- CBAP Certification Preferred