Atlanta, GA | Contract
• Minimum Bachelor’ s degree. Specialization in Business, Finance, Engineering, Science or Math is desirable
• 5-8 years experience
• Experience in most facets of project lifecycle; proficient comprehension of project management methodologies; genuine commitment to project environment and discipline
• Experience in Information Technology - preferred
Business Analyst for driving the design and development of a new Buying Platform on Salesforce.com infrastructure. The Business Analyst must possess skills in gathering requirements by interviewing business and technology stakeholders, communicating effectively with all project stakeholders including but not limited to Product Management, Development, Users and other Subject Matter Experts. Must possess significant skills working with Engineering teams both onsite and offshore and communicating use cases et al effectively. Experience working in an “ hybrid” Agile environment given a larger scope spanning over multiple Epics and Sprints.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with product stakeholders and subject matter experts to elicit accurate information for use in the Business Requirement Documents.
- Prepare Use Cases and User Stories with appropriate workflow diagrams etc for the offshore development teams to clearly understand and articulate the functionality.
- Should be able to study the existing systems/apps and create requirements, process flow diagrams.
- Hands-on creating Wireframes.
- Experience with JIRA mandatory
- Ability to step in and help with Sprint Management, if necessary
- Possess functional knowledge of the Salesforce.com infrastructure. Knowledge of Heroku is a plus.
- Provide insight regarding product workflow, consistency, and usability to guide the development and impact of the product for our customers.
- Develop and maintain a customer focused relationship with the product stakeholders and other information technology areas by collaboration, timely communication and responsiveness.
- Create a UAT approach and Perform Testing using appropriate toolsets.
- Perform post mortem analysis and troubleshoot issues within the system.
- Possess technical skills with the ability to quickly learn new applications.