Atlanta, GA | Direct Hire
- Create new epics, user stories, acceptance criteria, product documentation, and UI mockups, based on the product roadmap
- Assist in driving product strategy through participation in regular discussions with key stakeholders from sales, customer success, and development teams
Presentations and Demonstrations
- Present new user stories, weekly, to the software development and QA teams.
- Provide demonstrations of new functionality to other teams within the company (Sales, Customer Success, Development).
- Serve as a Product Subject Matter Expert
- Provide support and product knowledge to the development and QA teams, during their technical planning and implementation processes.
- Provide product knowledge across all teams within the company.
- Train and mentor other team members
- Contribute directly to feature and UI design, through regular brainstorming sessions
- Drive team and process improvements through regularly held team retrospectives.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Create and maintain the product roadmap, by working with key stakeholders to gather and discuss initiatives and requirements.
- Create epics and user stories based on the product roadmap.
- Create mock-ups for stories involving UI changes.
- Prioritize and organize the product backlog.
- Present new user stories to the development team.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for all user stories and their acceptance criteria.
- Assist the development team, as needed, in QA testing and planning efforts.
- 1-2 years experience as a Business Analyst, Product Owner, or similar role, within an agile development team
- Experience planning and creating user stories for a consumer-facing and/or SaaS product.
- Experience with agile software management tools (JIRA, VersionOne, etc.).
- Bachelor' s degree (B.S. preferred) from a major university.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills and upbeat personality.
- Ability to work with multiple departments.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Strong technical writing skills.
- Prior experience with healthcare-related products is a plus.