Atlanta, GA | Contract
• Administers various employee benefit programs, such as group insurance, life, medical and dental, accident and disability, insurance, and flexible spending accounts, educational assistance, and retirement.
• Assist employees with questions regarding enrollment and plan changes.
• Verify validity of coverage change requests under Section 125 of IRS Code and plan documents.
• Works with Benefits Analyst to answer complex, escalated employee questions regarding benefits, such as retirement plan and group insurance.
• Collaborate with the Benefits Analyst as required concerning QDRO’s, QMCSO’s, distributions, loans, hardships, and compliance testing.
• Oversee maintenance of employee benefit files.
• Oversee US Benefits mailbox to answer all employee questions
• Provide customer service support to employees, internal and external customers. Distribute materials for benefits orientation and open enrollment.
• Process life status changes
• Associate degree
• Two (2) to four (4) years in benefits or employee benefits administration experience
• Good PC skills including Microsoft Office Suite, ADP and Workday.