Associate Enterprise Instructor, Full Stack Developer
Denver, CO | Direct Hire
AS A FULL STACK DEVELOPER/INSTRUCTOR YOU WILL:
- Support lectures and class activities.
- Support students during project work and problem sets.
- Learn Extreme Programming and coach student teams on project work.
- Provide students with a meaningful classroom experience.
- Work alongside staff in providing prompt feedback on student progress.
- Provide a strong Extreme Programming environment.
- Facilitate a dynamic and collaborative classroom community.
- Coordinate with Lead Instructor on weekly plan.
- Work closely with Lead Instructor to provide students with meaningful and prompt feedback on their progress.
- Thrives in a continuous feedback environment and welcomes feedback from students and other instructors.
- Ability to quickly learn and utilize new concepts.
- Eager to shape the skills, minds, and trajectories of a team learning XP.
- Great communication skills.
- Bonus: Previous background in teaching and/or mentoring developers – or a deep interest in giving it a try.
- Bonus: Current XP team member.
- Bonus: Experience working with Agile or XP teams – pair programming experience a plus.