Associate Cloud Operations Engineer
Atlanta, GA | Contract To Hire
The Associate Cloud Operations Engineer is responsible for supporting Cloud
Operations . To be successful in this role one must be able to work
effectively in a fluid, fast-paced environment. This role requires excellent communication skills, both with team members and business contacts at all levels. This role will be focused on our Public Cloud platforms leveraging Infrastructure as Code to support our internal customers. In addition, the successful Associate Cloud Operations Engineer must be able to work with minimal or no supervision on multiple efforts and to coordinate the work of others in this environment. This role requires excellent troubleshooting skills and attention to detail.
• Public Cloud computing (AWS required)
• Infrastructure technical foundation on Platforms (Linux and/or Windows), Storage
• Excellent development experience with Java, Node.js or Python
• Working knowledge of logging platforms (Splunk & CloudTrail)
• Excellent knowledge with Amazon Web Services APIs
• Excellent knowledge of AWS management capabilities including CLI, SDK,
CloudFormation, CloudTrail and CloudWatch.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Pluses: Working knowledge of any/all of: IIS, Apache, Database platforms
(Dynamo, Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL), Perl, PowerShell.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills on both technical and business
• Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or
• 1+ year(s) of experience working in a business environment