Denver, CO | Contract
Role: Architect (Supports AVP)
Location: Denver, CO (Cherry Creek)
- Works with the IT Application team to develop and maintain solutions. These solutions must be aligned with business and IT strategies and comply with the organization’ s architectural standards.
- Provides input in the design and direction of the CDMI Application.
- Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code. Responsibilities also include participation in component and data architecture design, and performance monitoring.
- Interfaces with business users in understanding requirements and designing efficient solutions.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Works with business partners to align technology solutions with business strategies.
- Has experience in systems analysis, design and a solid understanding of development, quality assurance and integration methodologies.
- Ability to multitask and juggle competing priorities; Works on sub-projects simultaneously dealing with multiple stake holders.
- Experience with presenting and articulating ideas to managements and customers.
- Experience with Data Management B2B / EDI and ETL Solutions and Techniques
- Experience with commercial and custom solutions for efficient integration.
- Experience working in a lead position on complex IT solutions including project management.
- Required Technical skills: Visual Studio 2012 or higher, C#, .NET web app development, SQL Server 2012 or higher