Application Support Specialist
Port Wentworth, GA | Direct Hire
- Act as a subject matter expert for business application system, and interface between end-users, technical support, operations, and management.
- Research technical processes using sources such as error logs and product technical documentation
- Maintain operation, monitoring and monitoring of production systems
- Participate in programming required to complete support tasks.
- Perform regularly schedule system updates, changes and tests for business applications
- Review and Implement EDI
- Create and Maintain Support Documentation for Systems
- C#, ASP or ASP.Net, and MVC
- SQL Server 2008 R2 and above
- Microsoft Navision 2013 r2
- Camelot3PL or equivalent WMS Experience
- Mobile Devices for warehouse operations
- Familiar with administration of FTP, AS2, sFTP (Cygwin)
- Knowledge of EDI Transaction Sets (856/944, 940/856/945)
- Proficient with Microsoft Operating Systems (Server and Desktop).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365 Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint)
- Bachelor degree preferred in a technical discipline.
- 1-2 years of experience in an application support role in related industry.
- Ability to solve complex systems problems quickly with little technical guidance, and develop automated corrective measures when necessary.
- Project management skills to organize, prioritize and follow up on outstanding issues.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills required for delivering technical presentations or other forms of documentation for various levels of technical and non-technical staff and management.
- Must work extended hours, including evenings and weekend hours to meet project deadlines or resolve issues.
- Ability to excel in a fast pace environment while maintaining a calm and a professional demeanor.