Application Support Engineer (IVR)
Alpharetta, GA | Contract
Application Specialist, Staff-IVR Specialist
The Senior Technical Support Representative will provide technical product support to clients’ via Service Now request tickets. Using product knowledge and technical skills, provides the highest level of service to resolve the client/customer' s issue and restore the client/customer to fully functioning status, while strengthening the client relationship.
This position requires a versatile, highly motivated individual capable of supplying frontline technical and operational support to our Clients and their Customers as well also internal Development, Implementation, Treasury and Accounting teams working the BillMatrix NEXT application. We are specifically seeking a Sr. Technical Support Representative with expertise in IVR technology and support. BillMatrix Next uses Genesys as our 3rd Party Vendor for IVR technology and a candidate with that background and expertise would be a plus. As a vital part of the Service Operations team, this position involves working on complex systems and providing general technology support services, ensuring overall customer satisfaction and full completion/resolution of support requests. This position requires moderate supervision and a high degree of organization and extreme attention to risk, detail and quality.
• Minimum of 7 years of professional experience in technical support, computer science or information technology
• General knowledge of financial industry, specifically in the bill payment, ACH or CC processing portion of the industry.
• Associate or Bachelor’ s degree (or equivalent work experience)
• Demonstrated strong communication (written, presentation and verbal) skills
• Proven use of a computer-based ticketing system to create, track and/or resolve service requests related to non-routing client inquiries through phone or email contact.
• Able to work holidays, weekends, or extended hours as business needs dictate.
• Ability to quickly learn a new application and teach others
• Ability to Research/Revolve Client inquiries using existing company resources.
• Great attitude and ability to promote and maintain positive client relations. Collaborate extensively with peers to resolve client issues while actively contributing to a growing knowledge network that improves the effectiveness of the team and the information available to our clients.
• Strong understanding of SLA commitments and ability to work within those commitments.
• Familiarity with batch job scheduling software such as CA Workload Automation
• Hands on experience in writing PowerShell Scripts
• Experience with SQL Server Database
• Well versed in .Net programming language
• Demonstrated experience with Monitoring tools and ability to use those tools to proactively make and recommend changes based on issues or trends prior to Clients’ experiencing issues.
• Provide general application support and troubleshooting for issues such as: application and configuration, file transfer, customer payment and reconciliation.
• Assist knowledge transition from Development and Implementation teams on application-specific areas covering functional, technical, work process and environment.
• Provides appropriate personnel a precise understanding of user' s issues when the problem needs to be escalated to a higher level.
• Participates in training programs to continuously improve product knowledge and service skills.
• Strong Windows and Linux knowledge and hands on experience
• Self-starter with sense of urgency
• Willingness to work in a team environment and within an Agile methodology
• Experience working in a Windows or Linux/Unix shop