Application Security Architect
Alpharetta, GA | Scout
- Work as the lead to design, implement and govern the overall security architecture of the products.
- Aligning the secure development lifecycle to industry standards, including Microsoft SDL, OWASP development guides and privacy related topics.
- Perform proof-of-concept and proof-of-technology testing for integrating new 3rd party security products into the development and deployment processes.
- Perform threat modeling, design reviews and code reviews as part of the development lifecycle.
- Design and deploy state-of-art technology to meet the business needs and interface with business units regarding technical planning and application security topics.
- Lead the implementation of proposed solutions while interfacing with the product and solution management leaders to ensure the coordination, communication and successful delivery of projects.
- Leading the integration of security engineering automation tools into the CI/CD pipeline, as SAST and IAST.
- Develop and maintain security procedures and guidelines for the products.
- Manage relationships and interactions with human resources, legal, customers and internal audit departments.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science or related field. Equivalent work experience will be considered.
- Software development background of 4 -7 years.
- Security certifications are desirable, e.g. CISSP, CSSLP, CEH etc.
- Advantage - experience with retail, financial, and general payment transaction processing software vulnerabilities.
- Soft skills - effective communication (internal, customer, legal counsel), collaboration (internal, external), effective written skills (white papers, vulnerability specifications etc.), ability to manage itself and push the security initiatives forward.
- Active participation in cybersecurity forums/conventions, e.g. DEFCON, Black Hat. Public speaking is a plus.