Atlanta, Georgia | Contract To Hire
Advanced Business Analyst
• The Business Analyst is responsible for providing valuable insight into the business, and must become a trusted advisor to the business through their analysis and interaction with various members of the organization and development team. In addition, the business analyst will work with multiple levels of the organization including key sponsors, leadership, and management level employees.
• The Business Analyst will work on discovery and exploration of new business efforts in addition to understanding the landscape of existing processes.
• The Business Analyst will quickly gain the buy in and confidence of the user community.
• The Business Analyst will also have time sensitive deadlines. The Business Analyst works with business stakeholders and software development teams to understand, translate and communicate business needs.
• The Business Analyst is responsible for owning the requirements, product backlog, and future enhancements of products developed by the development team.
• The Business Analyst is also responsible for acting as a proxy to the business stakeholders for other products as they move through their lifecycle.
• The key responsibilities of the BA are to build, manage, and communicate the status of the product backlog . As such, the BA will work with business stakeholders to identify, understand and write the stories that define the future vision of our products.
• The Business Analyst also provides guidance, leadership, and execution of business analysis and related project initiatives for the selection and development of custom and packaged applications. They typically work on multiple, technically complex, and/or high profile projects.
• 3-5 years business analysis experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
• Advanced problem solving and analytical skills
• Advanced communication skills (written and verbal)
• Ability to work as part of a self-directed team
• Meeting facilitation experience