Atlanta, GA | Contract
- Recommends and updates cost center requirements and rollup structures with the financial control group within determined deadlines.
- Researches, recommends and drives implementation of system improvements to increase department efficiency and accuracy.
- Reviews journal entries and account reconciliations including supporting documentation to ensure accurate reporting.
- Provides suggestions for improving processes performed within the team.
- 8-10 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Solid knowledge of accounting principles and US GAAP relevant to the work area.
- Solid knowledge of systems and automation tools (including Excel and Access, etc).
- Undergraduate degree and 4-6 years relevant experience or Graduate degree and 2-4 years relevant experience.