Sacramento, CA | Contract
- Oversee daily operations of team members.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for SAP A/P and Purchase Order processes, training internal team members and subsidiary members during implementation of system, including test modifications.
- Retrieve W-9 form information on all new vendors; set up in SAP (under FF access).
- Review P.O. and non-P.O. related invoicing; process invoices for payment.
- Oversee Concur Software T&E expense processing, be a back-up to processing expense reports to insure company guidelines are followed.
- Contact vendors to make inquire and resolve any discrepancies.
- Monitor accounts payable mailbox to ensure that all inquiries are answered in a timely manner.
- Prepare and review check preview reports; insuring accurate approval and backup is supplied.
- Review weekly check disbursements and monitor check signing.
- Provide weekly / monthly voucher and check registers for statistical information (all companies).
- Maintain and prepare monthly void log report for statistical information for all companies.
- Prepare necessary month end schedules, vendor reconciliation reports, accruals and other journal entries.
- Maintain a monthly schedule of unpaid vendor payments (A/P aging reports).
- Review monthly aging reports to insure invoices and credits are timely processed.
- Maintain monthly KPI’ s (Key Performance Indicator) for invoice and check processing.
- On annual basis, compile and process form 1099 at year end for all independent contractors and vendors where applicable for all companies.
- Monthly reconciliation and review of Purchase Order GR / IR reporting.