Atlanta, GA | Direct Hire
.Net Engineer Responsibilities:
- Implement new Office add-in features, conceptualized collaboratively with Product Management team.
- Integrate Office add-in with other systems enterprise software systems.
- Deliver well documented and unit-tested product.
- 4+ years of .NET WinForms experience
- 4+ years of Windows development experience.
- 2+ Win32 API experience.
- Proficient with unit testing (NUnit, CPPUnit).
- Competitive Salary and Options
- Flexible work hours, ability to work from home sometimes
- Flexible vacation time
- Great development environments
- Attend conferences
- Company sponsored social outings and events
- Outstanding team
- Health insurance and 401K plan