6875 Shiloh Rd E Alpharetta, GA 30005
The Software Engineer works with colleagues and technical resources to define technical solutions that meet business requirements. The position will also contribute to the on-going development of best practices, identification of suitable new tools and system and service improvements. There will be opportunities to migrate existing functionality within our legacy application to new technology.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Front-end design activities.
• Develop new web-based software services using C# / .NET / MVC / Web API development frameworks, and maintain existing products using Microsoft technologies.
• Assist with providing support of existing services and products.
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs across browsers and devices using HTML/CSS/JS /Vue.js
• Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
• Other duties as assigned. Qualifications:
• 2 years of solid skillset in C#, Asp.Net, Asp.Net Core, and MVC
• 4 years experience with Visual Studio and Microsoft SQL Server
• 2 years experience with Entity Framework and LINQ
• Familiarity with various design and architectural patterns
• Experience with unit testing frameworks a plus
• Utilize source version control software (Git)
• Working knowledge using Webpack
• Thorough understanding of proper RESTful API design principles and experience working with API developers.
• Experience using Kendo UI.
• Telerik Test Studio is a plus
Bachelor’ s degree in any of the following: Computer Science, Information Technology, or Software Engineering
• Experience with Azure cloud computing platform
• Comfortable working with agile development methodologies